DONTNOD Entertainment’s Vampyr gets its very first patch not long after the release date. According to the patch notes, this patch fixes and improves a lot, but does not address to the stuttering problems.
The patch will be automatically downloaded and you can find the full changelog below:
- Walk can now be used as a held input or a toggled input.
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- Switching targets can now be done with the mouse wheel.
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change inventory page using KB/M
- Green flickering should no longer occur
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Various other fixes