Well, maybe this is not what you expected but you can not ignore it. Everybody loves Tetris.
Tetris Effect is the first game Sony announced pre-E3 and I believe the game is in good hands. Tetris Effect is from Tetsuya Mizuguchi and the same people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines, according to the announcement.
Tetris Effect indeed is a real phenomenon indicates that when people devote so much time and attention to an activity that it begins to pattern their thoughts, mental images, and dreams. Like when you start to think that this box may fit with other perfectly.
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing.
Tetris Effect features 30-plus stages and a Tetris experience like you’ve never seen before. Here are the key features of the game:
- Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4 Pro), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
- Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and other features to be revealed before launch.
- A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability.
Stay tuned for more E3 2018 news!