Next Day: Survival is a multiplayer survival title developed by SOFF Games and published by Last Level. The game has finally left Steam Early Access and is now available as a full game.
Next Day: Survival features RPG elements and set in an imaginary country in Eastern Europe where a large part of the territory is contaminated with toxic fog. Here are the key features of the game:
- Several additional game modes: Single, PvE, Last Survivor
- Big, open world
- Interaction and shootouts with NPCs
- System of factions and character reputation
- Skill system
- Variety of transport
- Story and quests related to the factions
- Large selection of blade weapons and firearms
- Crafting, interaction with the environment, and obtaining needed resources
- Extensive system for managing a character’s health
The game is now available on Steam with 15% discount. Stay tuned!