Another Indie is getting ready to unleash the most dark and forbidden bosses from hell with Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption.
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is set in a dark and forbidding realm with a twisted past and deep lore and inspired by the Souls series and Shadow of the Colossus. If it is not enough to draw your attention, I don’t know what is.
A man without memories struggles to understand and deal with his past. Adam must face the incarnation of his greatest sins as he unlocks his memories and sacrifices to atone. But will Adam attain redemption or will he wallow in his past?
Here are the main features of the game:
- Engage in a dark and harrowing tale of sacrifice and redemption
- Master various weapons and items in your struggle against sin
- Battle a horde of carefully crafted bosses based on the sins of the protagonist
- Master Sinner’s hard but fair combat and bring peace to Adam’s tortured soul
- Experience Sinner’s unique “level-down” gameplay as you sacrifice your strength and stats to battle sins incarnate
- Unlock multiple endings
- Enjoy new game modes and re-playable features
On April 25, 2018 Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will hit PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. There is still time to get ready to fight the most horrific bosses of your nightmares.