PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds received its next event mode, Metal Rain, and it features groups of eight players, flare guns and heavily-armored UAZs. The event started recently and it will stay live until April 22nd, 7PM PDT/ April 23rd, 4AN CEST/ April 23rd, 11AM KST.
Here are the details for the event:
- STARTS: April 19, 7pm PDT / April 20, 4am CEST / April 20, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 22, 7pm PDT / April 23, 4am CEST / April 23, 11AM KST
- 8-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC : TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA : TPP
- Flare guns spawn randomly alongside normal loot locations (flare gun spawn spots are no longer fixed)
- When shot inside the safe zone (white circle), special care packages will be dropped
- When shot outside the safe zone, a special vehicle—the armored UAZ—will be dropped
- This mode is limited to eight-man squads on Erangel, and you can invite up to seven friends.
- Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of eight if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 96 maximum players (12 teams of eight players)
- Redzone is enabled
- Regular care package drops are enabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Bluezone rules are the same as standard public match settings
- Weather changes dynamically throughout each match
Enjoy the event fellas and stay tuned for more!