Thanks to modder RaYRoD_TV, No Man’s Sky gets a little bit more enjoyable and playable. 1.4.1 version of his Overhaul mod adds new features and fixes a lot.
With v1.4, there comes a new cave weather type. Also, there is around 21 underwater weather type possibilities overall now. Slightly greater possibility of denser forests are also added to the game.
Here is the full changelog:
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul Hotfix 1.4.1
*Tweaks, bug fixes + User recommended additions*
– Added Three Inventory Variations with .txt documentation explanation, in Optional Mods > RaYRoD > Inventory Variations
* Default Inventory.pak
* Default Substance Icons.pak
*Transparent E3 Inventory.pak
– Removed Unintentional remainder of exocraft rockets
– Adjusted exocraft language files
– Slight Tifighter scaling adjustments (Courtesy of Krem)
No Man’s Sky: RaYRoD’s Overhaul v10-BETA (v1.4)
Fixes + Quality Of Life adjustments
– More rare planet/biome crash fixes, fixed a reported lush biome type crash
– Fixed rare remainder of static/frozen birds left over
– Cave mineable object adjustments
– Slight Flashlight intensity adjustments
– Slight Gravity adjustments
– Adjusted a type of Crystal biome
– Creatively added different requirements and resource amounts to various base building products to increase exploration/challenge incentive and compliment gameplay
– Further organized the basebuilding menu
– Wanted level glitch fix (attempt)
– Prevented ship shield and ship ulse engine dismantlement, to prevent a crash from doing so.
– Rare oversized ships in stations and rare oversized crashed ships should no longer occur
– Added a new cave weather type, I combined mars dust with swamp fog.
– There’s around 21 underwater weather type possibilities overall now (More may come later)
– Slightly greater possibility of denser forests
– Grass patch adjustments
– Added possibility for Crystal Biomes
– Created and implemented more cave biomes
– Created and implemented another underwater biomes
If you want to try it out, you can go ahead and download the mod by visiting here.