You can now bring your Exocraft with you.
No Man’s Sky may recall some disappointment and sadness, but it is clear now that Hello Games is working hard to make it up to us. Recently, No Man’s Sky received its second major update.
The first big update was the Foundation Update and was aiming to bring the ability to built bases, save points, new technology, more items and many more to improve the game. With the second big update named Path Finder, Hello Games deserved a high-five. With Path Finder update, there came visual improvements, online base sharing, a new vehicle named Exocraft, Permadeath option, and so it goes.
Path Finder update made the game enjoyable again. It was so important that it is now getting a new patch. The most noteworthy part of this update was the Exocraft vehicles. Exocraft vehicles were only to use at your home planet, but with this new patch, you will be able to use them wherever a Geobay is built.
You can see the full patch notes below:
No Man’s Sky 1.22 Update Patch Notes
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended.