Borderlands 3 is coming! While we were mindlessly screaming “NEED IT! WANT IT! NEEDITHAVETOHAVEIT!”, Gearbox Software has officially confirmed its coming after the business is over with Battleborn and its DLC releases. We all knew that it was on its way but now it is official, and we have an approximate timespan now.
From Eurogamer at the PAX East;
- Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford said that “It’s no secret,”
- Battleborn art director Scott Kester said that he is going to be B3’s art director,
- Pitchford added “We don’t even know if we’re going to call it that. We could call it Borderlands 4 for all we know,”
- Mikey Neumann, the sound of Scooter and writer of the first Borderlands and Brothers in Arms series; will be writing it.
- And lastly, there may be some easter eggs about Borderlands 3 in Battleborn DLC.
We don’t know anything else, but the relief that the next game of Gearbox is Borderlands? That is such a relief that I am off to play some Borderlands 2 with my beloved melee Zero right away. And wait.
“Be patient.” – The Magnificent Maynard
(This news piece is a tribute to the mighty Face McShooty. Miss you man.)