NetherRealm Studios and WB Games have released a new patch for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath and brought some changes to the game. The update focuses on the game’s playable characters, and this can make a striking difference in any fighting game. Also, today was the day the Femme Fatale skin pack was released. WB Games has released full patch notes for the new update of Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, which you can find below.
General Gameplay Adjustments
• Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
• Cetrion – Fixed an issue that could cause Deadly Winds’ first hit to fail to trade under certain conditions.
• Cetrion – Bouncing Boulder no longer removes hit zones when reflected.
• D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when Jacqui is struck in the air with Bionic Bounce, Shrapnel Blast, Prototype Rocket, and Grenade Launcher.
• Kitana – Slightly adjusted the hitting and pushing zones of Emitting Wave and Radiating Wave.
• Kotal Kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when Jacqui is hit in the air with Bionic Bounce, Prototype Rocket, Grenade Launcher, and Shrapnel Blast.
• Sonya – Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer fire in the wrong direction under certain conditions.
• Sonya – A visual problem has been fixed with K.A.T.
• Shang Tsung – Fixed an issue that prevented The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly.
Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Google Stadia.