Undead Horde is an upcoming action RPG where the focus is on items and controlling a horde of undead underlings. While playing the game, we will step into the shoes of a necromancer and drive the living back from your ancestral lands.
As a necromancer, of course we have the power of raising the dead from their tombs. We will slay our enemies and they will become our new slaves. Wait, we can even have undead giant underlings in our horde!
In order to gain more power, we will buy and steal epic items. We will be able to equip up to eight items as two in hand and six in shortcut slots. Undead Horde features endless number of magical or non-magical items for us to use. The legend says we’ll never (or most likely ever) encounter the same item twice!
If you’ve ever played any 10tons games, then you have an idea what is coming. Undead Horde is a restless game yet it offers a highly enjoyable gameplay.
Here are the key features:
- Slay enemies and assimilate their corpses into your army
- Easy to get into RPG style hack, slash, and cast action
- Find items, level up, and raise the dead to become more powerful
- Build up your Necromancer with items to suit your personal tastes and playstyle
- Procedural item generation: Endless number of items to loot, steal and buy – can you find the most epic ones?
- A vast world to explore and conquer – environments ranging from forests to catacombs.
Here is the new gameplay trailer:
Undead Horde will be available on Steam this year and the consoles in 2019. If you like what you see, you can go ahead and add it to your Steam wishlist.
Previously, we’ve reviewed the brilliant Tesla vs. Lovecraft from 10tons which you can take a look by visiting here.