According to Ubisoft, a new patch will arrive for Assassin’s Creed: Origins in December and this patch will make things a little bit more difficult for you, if you wish.
Here is what the upcoming update will add to the game:
- Nightmare mode: a new Nightmare difficulty level will be available. The enemies will become more resilient to damages and more dangerous.
- Enemy scaling: by popular request, we will add the enemy scaling option. When this option is activated, the game automatically scale the lower level enemies to your level.
- Nightmare and First Civ pack items will be available in the Heka Chest.
You will also get two new quests:
- A new quest introducing Horde mode. The event quest, Here Comes a New Challenger, will introduce you to Horde mode to satisfy your warrior longings. You can prove yourself in the Cyrene arena against unlimited waves of foes. We recommend Level 32 or higher.
- A new surprise quest!
Trials of the Gods
- This month, players will have a chance to fight the last god of the god trio, the warrior goddess herself, Sekhmet. Are you ready to face the fiercest hunter known to the ancient Egyptians?
The Triad Awaits
- But it does not end here. Back in November, many of you proved worthy when you beat Anubis and Sobek in the first two Trials of the Gods. We know that not everyone had the chance to face those gods at that time but fear not, now is your time. Players will have the chance to confront all three gods.
In-game Store Updates
- Gladiator Items Pack – December 12
This pack features the Spaniard’s Armor, the Palladium shield, Hercules’ Gladius (sword), Labrys (heavy blade) and Neptune’s Grasp (spear).
- Wacky Items Pack – December 26
The Wacky item pack will include a mount and four weapons. More information will be shared soon, but in the meantime, here’s a quick hint: this pack will be a perfect fit for the bath Towel outfit.
Well, it will be a exciting month for Assassin’s Creed: Origins players. There is no release date for the update, we just know that it is coming really soon. Stay tuned for more!