The latest The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild update 1.3.3 is now live fellas! And it adds many features with various fixes. Here is the complete list:
- The amiibo of the four Champions (Revali, Daruk, Urbosa, and Mipha) are now supported.
- The side quest to receive Xenoblade Chronicles 2 collaboration gear is now available.
- An issue preventing the × mark for Game Overs from being recorded in Hero’s Path mode from Ver.1.3.0 onward has been fixed.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
What this update does is just simply making the game bigger. First of all, it adds a new side quest which gives away an armor when it is completed. Just like before, you will have to finish the each part of the side quest individually in order to get the full set.
Other than that, the amiibo of the four Champions are now supported. These figures will let you unlock a helmet which will grant specific buffs which are listed below:
- Daruk: Vah Rudania Divine Helm – Flame Guard
- Mipha: Vah Ruta Divine Helm – Swim Speed Up
- Urbosa: Vah Naboris Divine Helm – Electricity Resistance
- Revali: Vah Medoh Divine Helm – Cold Resistance
Those who want more information about this latest update can go ahead and visit the official website of the update. Also, you can find instructions to successfully install the patch which is now available for both Wii U and Nintendo Switch.
Enjoy your new items and stay tuned for more fellas!