Previously, right after the Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Beta, we’ve shared some feedback from the community with you. According to the testers, Star Wars Battlefront II‘s Beta was a success. But, there were some concerns about the progression system and loot boxes. According to DICE, the complete system was not in the Beta and will be improved over time.
Now, DICE announced that the changes has been made to crates and progression system. Also, we will not get Epic Star Cards at launch in crates. In order to get them, we will need to reach a certain rank. Weapons will be locked behind specific milestones.
There are some other issues that DICE will continue to work on. Let’s take a look:
- There are many things you can earn in the game, including weapons, attachments, credits, Star Cards, Emotes, Outfits and Victory Poses.
- As a balance goal, we’re working towards having the most powerful items in the game only earnable via in-game achievements.
- Crates will include a mix of of Star Cards, Outfits, Emotes or Victory Poses.
- Players earn crates by completing challenges and other gameplay milestones, or by purchasing them with in-game credits or Crystals, our premium currency.
- If you get a duplicate Star Card in a crate, you will get crafting parts which you can then use to help upgrade the Star Card of your choice.
- And lastly, you have to earn the right to be able to upgrade Star Cards and unlock most Weapons. You can only upgrade or unlock them if you have reached a high enough rank, which is determined by playing the game.
Stay tuned for more!