It is getting closer to the date on which we’ll be able to venture into Egypt to… assassinate people in Assassin’s Creed: Origins. And before it happens, Ubisoft has released a video explaining everything about the future DLCs. Basically, there will be two sets of them: paid and free. Here are the details:
- The Hidden Ones (DLC 1) – This expansion takes place years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins in a new region occupied by a Roman force. Bayek and the new Assassins will clash with the Romans as the Brotherhood continues to grow. Slated for release in January 2018.
- The Curse of the Pharaohs (DLC 2) – The second expansion focuses on Egyptian mythology, pitting players against undead pharaohs and famed Egyptian monsters. Bayek will need to explore a mystical new realm and discover the root of the curse that has brought these creatures to life. Scheduled for a March 2018 launch.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus packs – These exclusive item packs will grant Season Pass holders a new outfit, weapons, shield, and mount when they become available in November of this year.
Along with the season pass, everybody will be able to receive these new features for free, after the launch:
- Trials of the Gods – Face off against the Egyptian gods in boss battles during special timed events, and receive valuable rewards for victory.
- The Nomad’s Bazaar – Track down a wandering merchant who will give you daily quests to pursue and reward you with exotic mystery rewards.
- Photo Mode – Capture the beauty of the Egyptian landscape and indulge your inner wildlife photographer.
- Discovery Tour – This new game mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum. Read more about this mode and the educational guided tours in our previous coverage.
- Horde Mode – Hone your skills with blade and bow in the Gladiator Arena.
The game will be available for all platforms on October 27. So until then, enjoy the video.
And stay tuned for more!