State of Decay 2 is the sequel to the 2013 video game State of Decay. The game is a third-person title, set in an open world and features cooperative gameplay with up to three other players.
Undead Labs has previously released a new update for the title. Patch 2.1 fixes and improves a lot and is now ready to download. You can find the full changelog below:
State of Decay 2 Patch 2.1 Release Notes
- The “Purchase” DLC button on Main Menu now works properly for players with new profiles who don’t own any DLC.
- The mission “Builder: Make Your Own Gear” can now be completed if the player has a built-in Machine Shop at their base.
- Characters on the Community screen now re-orient correctly when changes are made to the community.
- Newly selected leaders are now positioned correctly on the Community screen.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes newly recruited community members would overlap or be standing too close to others on the Community screen.
- Characters now properly gain experience in their close combat specialization when fighting with their close combat weapon.
- Characters who have earned at least 1 star in their Gunslinging specialization are now able to snap-aim with the [ A ] button as expected.
- The in-game Independence Pack purchase confirmation banner no longer eagerly pops up with every player session.
- Fixed several missions that occasionally couldn’t be completed due to missing items (such as Lost and Found: Search for the Mace, Eagle Eye: Sniper’s Stash, and the various resource-scavenging Radio Menu missions). These missions should now properly place the necessary items in the world.
Previously, we’ve talked about the State of Decay 2: Independence Pack DLC which brings a new kind of zombie to the game. For more detailed information, you can visit here.