Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire team announced that Patch 1.1.1 Scalawags Pack DLC is now available for free.
The Scalawags Pack includes:
- Seven New Crew Members added to the taverns of the Deadfire Archipelago for you to recruit.
- Six New Ship Upgrades, including sails, cannon, anchors, and more added to shipwrights throughout the game.
- New Savage personality setting.
Patch 1.1.1 brings the Scalawags, but it also improves and fixes a lot. Here are the patch notes:
- Client no longer crashes when choosing “Quit to Desktop”.
- Mac builds will no longer allow you to toggle the Fullscreen setting via the OSX Menu Dock Bar or via Command+F. This was done to prevent a crash that occurs when doing this action.
- Crew members now heal properly in the Resting Crew slot when there are adequate Medicine supplies.
- News feed no longer clips with Title Screen menu after quitting to Title Screen.
- Store and Ship results now handle Scaling Text size better and layering of UI has been fixed in a few places.
- Fixed the Appearance Customization window not scaling down on smaller resolutions.
- Strange whiny sound effect no longer plays when opening the main menu.
- Fixed skinning issues on Naked Dwarf bodies.
- Fixed lighting issue in Fort Deadlight that exposed some flip tiles.
- Various fixes to Partial Hair when head slot item is equipped.
Also, Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil announced Pillars of Eternity Collection Bundle with 27% discount.. This bundle includes Pillars of Eternity – Definitive Edition and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. If you want to take a look, you can visit here.