Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a dark, challenging turn-based roguelike RPG developed and published by Unfrozen.
While playing the game, we step into the shoes of an evil necromancer while he is escaping from the dungeon to once again embark on the domination of the world. The best part of the game is that you have the power to use fallen foes to create monsters for your personal army and let them fight for you.
Itarus promises a heavy focus on strategic combat along with a complex and rewarding experience for those who love dark fantasy.
Here are the key features of Itarus: Lord of the Dead:
Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
Itarus’ Kickstarter campaign is now live and it is waiting for your support. From my point of view, it deserves some attention. If you like what you see, you can visit here, help the developers and make the dream come true.