Earthlock is an adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90’s, developed and published by Snowcastle Games. The game launched on PC on March 5 and now developers offers you a chance to take a look at the game by offering a free demo.
Eartlock also offers a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression. The game is challenging and looks charming with beautiful visuals. While playing the game, saving the beautiful world of Umbra will be our main quest. Umbra is a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
If you’ve already played Earthlock: Festival of Magic, developers insist that the game is a brand new experience. Here, take a look at what they improved:
- Craftable weapons and equipment
- New abilities in the overworld
- Numerous new side quests
- New scenes, new creatures and new NPCs
- In addition to all the strange plants you now can grow trees to bring kittens and other cute critters into the world
- Treasure Maps to discover more treasures
- The ability to sell as well as buy stuff
- Loads of new animations, story additions, smarter NPCs and tweaks of every kind to make the game even more engrossing, enjoyable and replayable!
If you take a quick look at Earthlock, you can visit here and play the demo.