Raft is an upcoming survival game being developed by Redbeet Interactive and published by Axolot Games. With our friends or by ourselves, we will try to survive an epic oceanic adventure. In order to survive, we must gather what we need, expand our raft and protect ourselves from the dangers of the ocean.
Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris
floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-eating shark determined to end your voyage!
According to the announcement made by developer Redbeet Interactive, Raft will launch on Steam Early Access on May 23. The game will cost $20 when it hits Early Access and there is no estimation on when it will launch as a full game. Here are the key features of Raft:
- Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
- Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
- Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
- Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
- Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
- Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
We will be back with more detailed news. Until then, stay tuned!