KING Art’s classic whodunit adventure The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief is being remastered and it is going to launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (also Xbox One X) on March 13, 2018.
The remastered version of the game is called The Raven Remastered and will feature remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution. Along with that, we will get French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese subtitles for the first time. German, Russian, Polish and Italian are already available.
The game is set in London in 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum and the only thing found at the crime scene was a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before? Well, we are to figure that out.
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
Here are the key features of the game:
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
We will be back with more detailed news on The Raven Remastered. Stay tuned!