Challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG Darkest Dungeon will be added to Nintendo Switch games list really soon. Developer Red Hook Studios announced that Darkest Dungeon will be available for purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop on January 18th.
In addition, both of our currently released DLCs, The Crimson Court and The Shieldbreaker will be available for purchase on release. Here is the price list:
- Darkest Dungeon – $24.99 USD
- The Crimson Court – $9.99 USD
- The Shieldbreaker – $3.99 USD
If you have never played Darkest Dungeon, this can be your chance. Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Here are the key features:
- The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay