Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Quest Builders is announced by Square Enix. The Dragon Quest sandbox spin-off will land on Nintendo Switch in February with a bunch of new exclusive items and features.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game will be similar to the PlayStation 4 and Vita version. We will try to find materials and craft buildings and items in order to build the world of Alefgard. Yes, it looks and sounds like Minecraft. We will be able to download other player’s creations while we are playing the game on Switch.
Some unique Switch features were added to the game such as additional crafting options, yet there is no detailed information about that yet. Switch players will also be able to fight enemies while riding the Great Sabrecub.
Here are the key features:
- Gather materials, craft items, and build towns to fulfill your destiny as the legendary Builder
- As you build rooms and defenses, towns level up and residents grow stronger
- An open world adventure with real time battles against monsters and bosses
- Discover side quests, treasure chests, and building schematics during your travels
- Build to your hearts’ content in Terra Incognita, the free-build mode
- Battle waves of monsters at the arena in Terra Gladiatoria
- Upload your creations online or download buildings made by other players
- Nintendo Switch version of the game Exclusive content: gather special materials with the Great Sabrecub to unlock retro customization options, including the Dragon Quest Game Pak
On February 9, Dragon Quest Builders will launch on Nintendo Switch and until then, stay tuned!