Thanks to IGN, we are now able to watch the first 9 minutes of gameplay footage from the Portal spin-off, Bridge Constructor Portal.
I don’t have the words to tell you how I missed Aperture Science Enrichment Center and the value of Portal to you. Finally, Bridge Constructor Portal will let us experience a gameplay which is a merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it’s your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Of course; portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates and cubes are all involved. GLaDOS with its orijinal voice will always be on our side.
Here are the key features of the game:
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
Here is the gameplay footage:
The game will be released on Android, iOS, Linux, macOS and Windows on December 20, 2017, and for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One in 2018. Stay tuned!