PlayStation Experience will take place on Anaheim Convention Center this year and again, will let us experience latest and greatest titles and news in PlayStation gaming. We will get to lay our eyes and hands PS4 Pro on huge, gorgeous Sony 4K HDR TVs, dozens of PlayStation VR demos, game developer panels, rare merchandise and collectibles, and a whole lot more.
Also, Sony offers a special treat for early bird ticket holders. There is a special event scheduled on the evening of Friday, December 8th, the night before the event formally kicks off. During this event, early ticket holders will have a chance to get up-close and personal with game developers and PlayStation personalities.
To buy tickets, for exhibitor information, exhibitor list, playable games and also playable games in VR, you can visit the official website by visiting here.
But, wait! There is more. Here is the detailed information about where, when and prices!
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Friday, December 8, 2017, Time TBA
– Limited Availability. Access available with Early Bird Ticket
- Saturday, December 9, 2017, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 10, 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket + Welcome Reception: $65 // Early bird tickets are limited and available while supplies last.
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
– Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
- Get tickets here: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets
I know, we all want to be there, yet we can not. There will be huge announcements and scenes to witness. So, how can we watch it even if we are not there? Here is how:
When the time comes, you will be able watch PlayStation Experience 2017 by visiting one of the links above. So save this page for your own good and until then, stay tuned!