Latest title of Activision and Sledgehammer Games, Call of Duty: WWII got an update on November 17th. This update focuses on mainly the security improvements and bug fixes.
Here is the full list of the fixes that have been introduced:
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Login Reward popup was not showing up correctly after initially breaking the login streak.
- Fixed an issue where certain game modes were not counting towards objective wins
- Increased the time in which players can load back into the game lobby before timing out
- Security improvements
- Fixed an issue with entering the Headquarters after leaving the Store
- Additional fixes and improvements with the Quartermaster
It is good to see that the developers work hard on their titles. We hope that they will be able to fix every single bug in the game pretty soon.
Enjoy your less buggy game and stay tuned for more.