If you like Metroid Prime, Ratchet and Clank, and Turok, you will like Morphite.
Well, Steam Greenlight is no more, yet we still reap the fruits of it. Morphite is one of the titles greenlit by the Steam community.
Morhphite is an upcoming atmospheric exploration sci-fi shooter with platforming elements and dashy visual art. Like we do playing most of the space exploration games, we will explore the galaxy, research plants and animals, battle hostile entities, and unravel a mystery surrounding a rare material called Morphite while playing the game.
Morphite is a story-driven experience which offers lots of mystery and discovery. The story of the game is set in a far off future where humankind is advanced enough to reach distant stars. We step into the shoes of Myrah Kale who is living in a space station. When we go out just for a simple exploratory mission, our story turns into something else and our journey to other stars begins.
Along with that, the game has a shockingly good feature. The worlds of Morhpite are randomly generated.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Beautiful Stylized Low-Poly Look
- Environmental puzzle solving
- Scan creatures to sell their bio information to upgrade your ship and weapons.
- Find various upgrades throughout your adventures.
- Huge bosses to battle
- Navigate the stars with an easy to use Starmap system.
- Random encounters aboard your ship
- Real-time space combat
- Space trading
- Resource collection and trading
- Find random weapons and vehicles on various planets
- Upgrade your suit to survive harsher conditions
- Fully voiced main storyline
Morphite will hit Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, iOS, and PC this September 7.