Sunless depths of Pacific sounds scary enough.
Narcosis, a survival horror beneath the sea. A sunless, breathtaking experience by Honor Code is getting ready to become your new nightmare fuel.
Narcosis is a first-person survival game set in the Pacific Ocean. After an industrial catastrophe, here we are with our half-ton, high-tech dive suit named as “walking coffin” by developers. Like it isn’t enough that you are trapped in your dive suit in the Pacific Ocean, you are also doubting your precious sanity.
This hell of a nightmare fuel will be out on March 28th on Steam, the Oculus Store and Xbox One. But first, you need to know the key features of Narcosis.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis’ dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
In order to celebrate the launch date, Honor Code shared some beautiful screenshots of Narcosis:
Isn’t Narcosis a terrifying delight with tentacles, dark corners and Big Daddies? Um, wrong game, but surely feels like it. The ocean is not the only deep thing in this game. The words and the horror are deeper than any ocean you will ever see. Here is the Safe+Dry trailer of Narcosis.
May the ocean calm your restless soul! Enjoy!