And here I still think the name was Blades of the Shotgun.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is a good-looking hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. Developed by Mimimi Production, Blades of Shogun offers you to take control of a team and sneak into the enemies.
You are deadly and have a chance to choose your style and approach to the enemy. You can set traps, poison them or avoid them. Each member of the group have different abilities and this is what makes you a great team. Yet, each member has their problems to solve.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently, with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksman Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of the enemies from a distance.
Here are the features of the game:
- Play as five completely different characters with their unique skill set
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents the way you want
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Explore beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun will hit PC on December 6, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2017.