After the first one, a second patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is here. Second patch is out to put an end to mouse sensitivity issues and ‘Unmark All’ bug.
This patch will be auto-downloaded. Here is the Patch 2 changelog:
- Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity settings, which mean that you can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately.
- Increased range of Mouse Sensitivity settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing geometry in the Dubai level.
- Fixed an issue with player movement and running on stairs and sloped surfaces.
- Fixed various issues with 21:9 setups.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen.
- Field of view setting now displays the angle used.