“Community has spoken” states Valve, at the end of their awkward award event, the first Steam Awards. Millions and millions of Steam users cast their votes and the result is here.
Below are the results of the most controversial gaming awards ever:
- Villain Most In Need Of A Hug: Portal 2
- I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award: Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Test Of Time: TES V: Skyrim
- Just Five More Minutes: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!”: Grand Theft Auto V
- Game Within A Game: Grand Theft Auto V
- I’m Not Crying, There’s Something In My Eye: Telltale’s The Walking Dead
- Best Use Of A Farm Animal: Goat Simulator
And here are the user categories:
- Boom Boom: Doom
- Love/Hate Relationship: Dark Souls III
- Sit Back And Relax: Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Better With Friends: Left 4 Dead 2
I am only upset with the “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” award; because while GTA V had the potential of making one say such words, there were other games that surely blew our minds harder. Like Bioshock Infinite (my vote).
Are there any results that disappoint you? Share with us in the comments!