After a week from the first, a second patch for Rise of the Tomb Rider is out.
The first patch was all about fixes and PC options, second patch is more about GPU performance. You can find the full notes below:
- Fixed Map sometimes not showing or showing the wrong region.
- Fixed ALT-TAB in combination with Exclusive Fullscreen occasionally hanging the game or entire system. (Steam Only)
- Fixed graphics glitches on NPC clothing on NVIDIA 6×0 and 7×0 hardware.
- Fixed rare crashes with a “DX11 Internal Heap” error.
- Added separate mouse sensitivity control for X and Y axis, allowing users to equalize sensitivity.
- Added option to reduce in-game camera shake, for users that prefer this.
- Added audio-cue for finding secrets in the relic viewer.
- Fixed game changing system screen saver settings for some users. (Steam Only)
- Added additional error handling and messaging in case the GPU driver is crashing or unresponsive.
- Various performance improvements for GPU-bound situations. CPU bound scenarios are not impacted.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
The second patch is on Steam, you can visit here for more detailed information.