Remedy has released a huge patch for Windows 10 users today. And by huge, I mean 27GB.
The Windows10 TU2 for @QuantumBreak is out. Frame pacing fixed. Film grain on/off. Upscaling on/off, but performance takes a hit when off.
— Thomas Puha (@RiotRMD) 30 Nisan 2016
As you can see there is now an option on Upscaling, you can turn it on or off. But they informed us there will be a hit when it is off. According to some comments, the performance hit is about 20fps.
Here are the full notes:
- Fixed a few Unicode issues that prevented some users from launching the game
- Fixed various keyboard input issues
- Fixed aspect ratio and full screen scaling for non 16:9 resolutions
- Enable Alt+Enter to switch between full screen and windowed mode
- Fixed resolution selection when transitioning from windowed to fullscreen mode
- Fixed frame timing not matching the refresh rate
- Fixed options menu items being clickable even if they’re cropped
- Fixed 1 px gaps sometimes visible in the PC keyboard key callout backgrounds
- DRM fixes
- Unlock descriptions for Will Diary 1 and Will Diary 2 are no longer reversed
- Credits fixes
- Fixed Jack’s subtitles not showing in some cinematics
- Remedy logo fix
- Fix for a rare bug that accidentally wiped progress after completing the game
- Fixed rare instances of cloud saves failing and causing loss of progress
- Fixes for making Xbox Live integration more fault-tolerant.
- Fixed in-game TV screen images which were sometimes grainy
- Fixed circular progress bar alpha in the junction stats screen
- Fixed rendering issues in the menus
- Fixed issue in renderer when initializing participating media
- Fixed video playback not always ending if the video was synced to audio
- Act 2 Part 1: Fixed Nick pathing issues
- Act 2 Part 3: Added collision on time machine corridor to prevent player’s accidentally falling to their death
- Act 5: Fixed last subtitle going by too quickly to read
- Act 5: Fixed missing line in Portuguese audio in an Act 5 cinematic