A team of modders, nanos GbR, decided to spice up one of the most amazing games around, Just Cause 3. Just Cause 3 lets gamers do hilarious things, imagine doing these things with your friends.
Multiplayer mod for Just Cause 3 will be available on July 20th, according to the team. The mod is a free fan-created project. Here are the key features:
- Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
- Enjoy community created gamemodes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
- Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, freeroam, etc.
- Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
- State-of-the-art synchronisation helps reduce lag to a minimum.
The multiplayer mod is coming to Steam and seems like Avalanche is okay with that. You can view some of the screenshots below:
Yes guys, like the video says, it is really happening. You will start enjoying Just Cause 3 with friends starting from July 20th. Enjoy!