What can be worse than hordes of zombies? Hordes of zombie monkeys? Hordes of Teletubbies?
Well, Teletubbies are always open to argument and we can never know how they effected us but there is something we know now. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Zombies Chronicles is coming.
Zombies Chronicles is the fifth DLC pack of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The Zombies Chronicles includes eight different remastered zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with updated graphics and enhanced lighting, improved audio, and better AI.
So, what awaits us, you say? Let’s see:
- From Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium) and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine) and Moon (Lunar Base)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Origins (WWI France)
Wait! There is more. If we get Zombies Chronicles, we will get some bonus content:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- 5 Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camos
Zombies Chronicles will be out for PlayStation on May 16 for $30. There is no release date for PC and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more!